How I Help Online Teachers to Work Smarter
Hi there, and welcome to SimpliTeach!
- Real world strategies for teaching online.
Learn how to set your students up for success – without putting in 14 hour days.
- Web content your readers will love.
Effective education writing leaves your readers feeling smarter.
I simplify messy topics, explain rather than lecture, and include a dash of personality for good measure.
(Your readers may just swear their IQs have increased…)
If you need to inform or instruct an audience – and have them like it! – I can help.
A Little About Me
I’m Liz Hardy, and I’m a professional writer and online teacher.
My PhD in English and Diploma in Adult Education are backed by experience in both disciplines.
My writing experience includes:
- Multiple education articles published online and on the SimpliTeach Blog.
- Course material development for 17 online papers.
- Books which guide new students through online and traditional learning environments.
E-learning 101 helps prepare new students to adjust to the online classroom.
University for Beginners is a confidence booster for new undergraduates.
My teaching experience includes:
- All facets of teaching online: facilitation, assessment, and graduate supervision.
- Working with 5,000+ online students in 23 papers, at all levels, from beginners to graduates.
- Expertise in several disciplines, including: Communication, Business Writing, Online Writing, Course Development & Design, Assessment, Project Management, E-learning, and Adult Education.
That’s me in a nutshell.
So where to from here?
To troubleshoot an online teaching problem, check out the Blog.
To order some web content your readers will love, take a look at my writing pages.
Or, if you just want to connect with other passionate teachers out there changing the world, come join my 16K+ strong Twitter community.
Thanks for stopping by!