When you teach online, you face a mountain of work.
There are two ways to reach the top.
1. You can teach online the hard way.
You could struggle along on your own, wincing as the blisters on your feet rub against your hiking boots.
2. You can teach online the smart way.
You could just find the ski lift, and buy a ticket.
If you’re tired of living in the shadow of a mountain of work, you’ve come to the right place.
SimpliTeach was designed to make online teaching easier.
That’s all we do here.
Here’s how to find what you need.
- Looking for ideas on how to do a stunning job – without working 24/7? You’ll find those on the Online Teaching Blog.
- Want some online teaching tools that save you time, and reduce your workload? Download one now at the Free Resources page.
- And if you need some practical professional development to further your online teaching career, take a look at the Training page.
There’s really no need to teach online the hard way, when there are so many better options!