There’s a Smarter Way to Teach Online
When you teach online, it’s easy to spend all your time working.
You put in more hours.
You grade papers at lightning speed.
You even answer student emails on the weekend.
Some of this helps.
(Well, maybe – it’s hard to tell for sure.)
Before long, you’re utterly exhausted. Teaching online is starting to look a lot like a health hazard.
But it really doesn’t have to be this hard.
There’s a better way to teach online.
It starts with addressing one key problem…
Many students are simply not ready for e-learning.
No-one admits it. No-one addresses it.
But the consequences are mighty!
- Lower course completion figures
- A lot more work for you to explain e-learning fundamentals
- Negative student feedback, and
- Potential damage to your professional standing.
The bottom line is that many students need specialist e-learning support.
I’ve done most of the work for you! I have many free resources that can help you right now.
Now you can start working smarter – not harder.
This leads to:
- Higher course completion rates
- A smaller workload, as your students become more independent
- Happy students who give positive feedback, and
- The professional recognition you deserve.
Teaching online doesn’t mean working 7 days a week until you collapse.
The free resources and tactics you’ll find here can show you how to do a stunning job teaching online…but still have a life.