When you teach online, you face a mountain of work.
There are two ways to reach the top.
1. The hard way.
You could struggle along on your own, wincing as the blisters on your feet rub against your hiking boots.
2. The smart way.
You could just find the ski lift, and buy a ticket.
If you’re tired of living in the shadow of a mountain of work, you’ve come to the right place.
SimpliTeach was created to help online teachers work smarter.
That’s what we do here.
Here’s how to find what you need…
- Creative ways to work smarter are on the Online Teaching Blog.
- Get regular support from someone who always has your back at Colleague Connect.
- Download a free teaching tool that will save you time, and reduce your workload at the Free Resources page.
- Upskill with practical crash courses for online teachers at the Training page.
- Hire me to write educational content that informs and inspires.
Why would you teach online the hard way, when there are so many better options?