The best educational content focuses on one thing first…
The needs of your target audience MUST be front and center.
Without that essential focus, things go south very quickly.
Your readers become bored and disconnected.
They wander through your paragraphs, frustrated, annoyed and looking for the exit.
You’ve lost them.
But with my writing, you’ll find no reader is left behind.
I focus like a laser beam on your target audience of educators or students.
I grab their attention, and then speak directly to your readers in language that resonates with them.
My writing engages and informs.
And it leaves your readers feeling smarter.
I’m Dr. Liz Hardy, an experienced online teacher and professional education writer.
How Can I Help You?
What I do
- Website content – Education web pages must be attention-grabbing, yet professional.
I can help you get the balance just right.
- Blog posts and articles – I specialize in how-to articles, and making messy concepts simple.
- Editing – I can develop and polish those articles you’ve been meaning to finish for ages, that are still in draft form (or even in a rough list of bullet points).
- Image sourcing – Need an eye-catching, copyright-free image to go with the article? No problem. I’ll find the perfect one.
- Search Engine Optimized content – to help you get on Google’s radar.
- Promotion on social media – If a blog post contains my byline, I’ll happily promote it to my 21,000+ engaged Twitter followers – you get free publicity as part of the deal!
How I do it
I use my 10 years working with 5,000+ online students, my PhD in English and Adult Ed qualifications to craft content that makes your readers feel smarter.
I currently teach writing and communication skills, and I’ve also taught a course specifically on Writing for the Web.
Don’t worry: I’ve got this.
What People Are Saying
Liz is a charismatic, highly experienced online teacher and professional writer with superb insights on working smarter without working harder and making the whole process fun and enjoyable. I highly recommend you check out her superb courses, training and online services.
Andrew Spence, Business Coach and Trainer
Andrew Spence Online
Your wise words consolidated and nudged my own thoughts – this website really is bursting with excellent advice, thank you!
Dena Cowen- Willis, Learning & Development Advisor
Love the way this is written – no academic mumbo jumbo to make me feel inferior on top of any worries about the online teaching role.
Tania McCarthy, Online Facilitator & Education Consultant
I LOVE these teacher training courses! Lots of wonderful information for online instructors. The presentation is engaging—love your use of images—and your tone is so reassuring—works toward building self-efficacy. You really use humor well throughout both courses. Instructors will love them!
Esther Reed-Tattershall, Director of Instructional Design Services
Asbury Theological Seminary