Are You Sick of Being Invisible?
Teach Online Like a Rock Star will fix that.
This practical, can-do e-book will show you how to get noticed.
It’s a fact that online teachers are often completely invisible.
And that’s a massive problem.
Because online teachers do SO MUCH work.
And yet most of it is never seen.
When you’re flying under the radar professionally, you miss out – big time:
- You miss out on making lucrative connections, because you work in isolation
- You miss out on exciting opportunities, because no-one knows you have relevant skills and experience
- You miss out on career progression, because no-one sees your work ethic or commitment to excellence, and
- You miss out on being recognized for the miracles you make happen every single day.
That’s outrageously unfair!
But you can turn things around – starting right now.
Teach Online Like a Rock Star will show you how to step out of the darkness, and into the spotlight.
How Teach Online Like a Rock Star Works
The idea of raising your profile can seem overwhelming.
You already have enough work to do, right?
But what if I showed you some practical short-cuts to getting noticed professionally?
What if you could suddenly see a way to enjoy rewards like:
- Being part of a big, active network
- Getting access to more exciting career opportunities
- Opening the door to promotion, and
- Being recognized for making a difference?
Teach Online Like a Rock Star can help you achieve these kinds of outcomes.
Each of these 7 chapters shows you another practical way to become more visible.
This is really not an overwhelming process.
It’s a series of completely achievable steps that you can take one at a time.
What’s in the Book?
Here’s what you’ll find inside…
- Chapter 1: Visibility 101
Get ready to be noticed by the people who can help your career.
- Chapter 2: Lights, Camera, Action!
How to take a great professional photo and create the right impression.
- Chapter 3: Getting Media Attention
The secrets of getting press coverage.
- Chapter 4: Raise Your Profile by Writing
Easy ways to use articles to increase your influence and visibility.
- Chapter 5: Building Your Network
4 methods for expanding your reach far beyond the teacher’s staff room.
- Chapter 6: Social Media for Online Teachers
Turn social media from a waste of time into a useful tool.
- Chapter 7: Claim Your Rewards
How to turn increased visibility into career advancement.
Who’s Behind Teach Online Like a Rock Star?
I’m Dr. Liz Hardy, the founder of SimpliTeach.com, and an online teacher with 10 years’ experience.
I’ve taught 6,000+ online students in several disciplines, at all levels, from beginners to graduates.
You may have seen my articles at eLearningIndustry, the biggest online education community with a readership of 660,000+.
I know what it’s like to type my fingers to the bone and have no-one notice.
I got really sick of the situation, and figured out how to fix it.
I’d like to show you how to do the same.
Teach Online Like a Rock Star is $19.95
Of Course There’s a Money Back Guarantee!
If this is not the most practical online teacher training you’ve ever done, send me an email.
I’ll refund your investment, no questions asked.