Teaching online can be incredibly demanding.
And it’s easy to forget this is the best job in the world.
(You love it, remember?)
But that To Do list has a life of its own. It never seems to shrink, no matter how many emails you answer, or how many papers you grade.
Pretty soon, you’re staring at your computer screen through bleary eyes, and secretly wondering if you can justify watching some daytime TV.
Is your love of teaching online starting to flag?
Then this quick round-up of inspiring education articles is for you.
Easier Student Engagement
- Get Your Audience Pumped: 30 Ways to Motivate Adult Learners
- 3 Friendly Tips to Save Your Learners from Information Overload
- Make ‘Em Laugh: 4 Ways to Create e-Learning Courses with Humor
- How to Motivate Adult Learners
- 11 Tips to Engage and Inspire Adult Learners
Simpler is Better
- 5 Simple Ways to Make a More Engaging Course
- The Power of Simplicity
- 5 Ways To Make The e-Learning Process Simple
- Know When to Keep it Simple
- 5 Ways to KISS Your eLearning
Dealing with Burnout
- Tips for Teaching Unprepared Students
- Dealing With Criticism Of Your Courses
- Tips for Online Instructors: Managing Files, Feedback, and Workload
- Too Many Papers to Grade? Two Solutions
- 21 Inspiring Quotes & Thoughts On Mobile Learning
- 13 Best eLearning Quotes
- 16 eLearning Quotes to Inspire You
- Top 12 Inspirational Quotes for Instructional Designers and Developers
- 30 Best Quotes to Inspire You To Never Stop Learning
Do you have any favorite education articles that make teaching online easier?