How to Teach Online Without Selling Your Soul
And secretly you wonder if that’s your fault. So you vow to work harder.
You put in more hours in front of the computer. You grade student work at lightning speed. You even answer student emails on the weekend.
Some of this helps. A little.
But online teachers don’t need to work any harder. Our work ethic is not the problem here.
The real problem is this. It’s the missing piece of the puzzle.
Many new students are simply not e-learning ready.
No-one admits it. No-one addresses it.
But the consequences are mighty.
Struggling students mean:
- Lower course completion figures
- A lot more work for you to explain e-learning fundamentals
- Negative student feedback, and
- Potential damage to your professional standing.
Many students need specialist help to succeed. But you don’t have time to provide it.
Don’t worry. I’ve done most of the work for you!
The Little Box of E-learning Miracles can help you to teach online without selling your soul – or sacrificing another weekend to student email.
I’m Dr. Liz Hardy, and my mission is to empower online teachers. I do that by helping you prepare your students for success.
That creates better outcomes, like:
- Higher completion rates
- Less work for you, as your students become more independent
- Happy students who give positive feedback, and
- You finally get the professional recognition you deserve.
If you think getting results like these would take a miracle, you’d be right.